1. How long does the application process take? 2-2 ½ Months
2. What types of payment does My Possibilities accept?
- Private Pay
- Medicaid Waiver Funding:
- Health & Community Based Services (HCS)
- Texas Home Living (TxHml)
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services (CLASS)
- Deaf-Blind and Multiple Disabilities (DBMD)
- Intermediate Care Facilities for Individual with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF)
3. What is the cost of tuition? Tuition is based on the number of programs a HIPster attends on a weekly basis
4. Is MP a year-round program? Yes
5. What are the criteria to be accepted? There are four key areas assessed when an application is received:
- Independence in toileting
- Is there a history of eloping?
- Past or current violent behavior
- Has applicant ever been arrested/felony charges?
6. Do you accept behaviors? Yes
7. What are the next steps to apply?
- Schedule a Tour
- Complete the online application
- Submit the $250 application fee
- Application Appointment
- Connect with any Support Services needed as discussed in Application Appointment
- Intake Appointment and $250 Enrollment Fee
- Begin HIPster Journey
8. How old do you have to be to apply? 18 years old
9. Do you offer certifications? No
10. How long can you stay in the program? Indefinitely
11. Do you ever age-out of the program? No
12. Does my adult have to be under guardianship? No
13. What kind of classes does MP offer? My Possibilities offers a wide range of classes. Our core classes emphasize areas such as Independent Living Basics, Community Independence, Leadership, and Self-Advocacy.