Chicken & Veggie Omelet
- Four large eggs
- 1/3 tablespoon of salt & pepper
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheese (your choice of what kind)
- Two tablespoons of chopped raw spinach
- Two tablespoons of chopped raw bell peppers
- Two tablespoons of shredded rotisserie chicken
- One teaspoon of olive oil
- Mix your ingredients until the egg yolk is thoroughly combined.
- Mix in your 1/3 tablespoons of salt and pepper.
- Sautee your veggies for one minute with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Preheat your shredded rotisserie chicken in the microwave for one minute.
- Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Pour beaten eggs into the pan on a low setting. While letting it sit for a minute or two.
- Add your sauteed spinach, bell peppers, shredded chicken, and shredded cheese to half of the omelet and let cook for 30 seconds.
- Fold the other half of the omelet on top of the fillings for another 30 seconds or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy.